The Crossing Point is a leading addiction and mental health organization that integrates evidence based practice with pragmatic and creative treatment approaches, meeting clients where they are.
General – Treatment Resources
- Angel Community Support Network
Local (Okanagan) – Addiction Services Links/Resources
- ARC Community Intervention and Treatment Services
Community-based intervention, support, and treatment programs for high risk youth.
- Kelowna Friendship Society
Provides information on addiction counselling services, outreach programs, youth services, homeless programs, volunteer information with an events calendar.
- Venture Academy Youth Substance Abuse Treatment
Venture Academy offers support homes and therapeutic residential treatment for young adults and teens.
Canada – Addiction Services Links/Resources
- Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse CCSA
- Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation
- Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy (CFDP)
- Centre for Addictions and & Mental Health – Toronto
- National Institute of Drug Abuse
- SAMHSA’s National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug
Memberships & Affiliations