The Crossing Point is a leading addiction and mental health organization that integrates evidence based practice with pragmatic and creative treatment approaches, meeting clients where they are.
How to Apply
All inquiries can be directed to the front office at our Toll Free number 1-855-778-6444 (250-860-4001). Depending on what service you are looking for or a combination of services, our admissions staff would be more than willing to discuss with you the process.
- TB Test: You must submit written confirmation of a negative TB test result (X-ray or skin test within the last four months).
- Doctor’s Form: Have your doctor complete the medical forms and then have them forwarded to us.
- Funding: Make sure you have funding in place for your stay in treatment. There is a Payment Information Form attached to your application.
- Medications: There is a Prescription Medication form in your application that should be filled out by your doctor. Your doctor should fax this form to the pharmacy we use. This information is on the form.
Withdrawal Management (Detox):
- To acquire a bed in our detox services please phone the front office for current availability. Paying privately will ensure, in most cases, a quicker entry.
- For the government funded beds you must contact the manager in detox who will obtain your information. The government funded beds are triaged, therefore you must phone in everyday to maintain your name on our detox waiting list.
- For individual “Out Patient” programming phone into the front office and you will be referred to one of our therapists.
Medicard offers a simple and affordable way to finance your medical care and allows you to immediately acquire the care you desire.
Crelogix offers a simple and affordable way to finance your medical care and allows you to immediately acquire the care you desire.