The Crossing Point is a leading addiction and mental health organization that integrates evidence based practice with pragmatic and creative treatment approaches, meeting clients where they are.
How to Apply
All inquiries can be directed to our Toll Free number 1-866-413-3667 (250-878-5806). Depending on what service you are looking for or a combination of services, our admissions staff would be more than willing to discuss with you the process.
- No referrals needed.
- Clients must have a specified number of days clean prior to entering directly into treatment. Detox will be provided for clients prior to treatment when needed. Speak to admissions to receive more details.
- Past Therapists or Physician notes, are a asset prior to starting treatment, and will aid in your recovery time.
- Funding: Make sure you have funding in place for your stay in treatment. There is Payment Information and financing options located on our Fee page.
- Medications: Prescription Medication forms should be filled out by your doctor, and brought with you into treatment. Certain medications are prohibited in treatment, please speak to admissions for more information
Withdrawal Management (Detox):
- Detox is only provided in conjunction with Residential treatment.
- We do not provide government funded beds. For residents of BC Interior, government funded beds may be available through the Bridge. Please contact them directly to obtain more information.
Crelogix offers a simple and affordable way to finance your medical care and allows you to immediately acquire the care you desire.