1. Costs- The costs associated with drug treatment programs is a very important factor, but this should never be the only thing that you look at before you make a final decision. Some upscale luxury rehabs may have exceptional settings and numerous luxuries and amenities, but little in the way of actual treatment benefits.
2. Past Results- Ask the drug treatment programs that you are evaluating about past results that have been achieved. Find out what the typical recovery and relapse rates are for the program or facility and then compare these. This will help you choose the programs that have the highest success rates within your specific budget.
3. Drug Treatment Program Options- In addition to counseling and therapy sessions find out what other options you have available with the drug treatment programs being considered. This can include equine therapy, anger management classes, nutrition instruction, and many other options that may help you reach a permanent recovery.
4. Counseling Types Provided- Closely examine the types of counseling and therapy that each program offers. Look for several hours of individual counseling, as well as group sessions. Each case may have different contributing factors, and individual counseling sessions will help you work through your specific factors so you recover faster and more effectively.
5. Whether or Not Detox Services are Offered- With a number of substances medical detox may be needed, and the drug treatment programs you are considering should offer this service if it is needed. If you choose a rehab that does not offer detox this could mean spending days or longer at a detox facility and then having to relocate in order to receive substance abuse treatment once you are finally clean and drug free.
The Crossing Point provides affordable substance abuse treatment that is highly effective. If you or a loved one has a problem with drugs or alcohol we can help you overcome these issues.