How To Apply
All inquiries can be directed to our Toll Free number 1-855-778-6444 (Local calls from Kelowna: 250-860-4001). Depending on what service you are looking for or a combination of services, our admissions staff would be more than willing to discuss the process with you.
The Crossing point is a leading addiction and mental health organization that integrates evidence based practice with pragmatic and creative treatment approaches, meeting clients where they are.
- No referrals needed.
- Clients must have a specified number of days clean prior to entering directly into treatment. Detox will be provided for clients prior to treatment when needed. Speak to admissions to receive more details.
- Past Therapists or Physician notes, are a asset prior to starting treatment, and will aid in your recovery time.
- Funding: Make sure you have funding in place for your stay in treatment. There is Payment Information and financing options located below.
- Medications: Prescription Medication forms should be filled out by your doctor, and brought with you into treatment. Certain medications are prohibited in treatment, please speak to admissions for more information
Residential Treatment Features
- “Shared Room” accommodations include a extra large bedroom with Queen beds, personal closet and chest of drawers, and 4 piece on-suite bathroom.
- “Private Room” accommodations include a private bedroom with a Queen or Double bed and shared Bathroom.
- Special Dietary Requirements: $20 per day surcharge. (Must be approved prior to intake, please discuss by phone 1-855-778-6444.
Withdrawal Management (Detox):
- Detox is only provided in conjunction with Residential treatment.
- We do not provide government funded beds. For residents of BC Interior, government funded beds may be available through the Bridge. Please contact them directly to obtain more information.
For Immediate intake, a light to moderate detox may be provided onsite at The Crossing point, please call for details and cost and to see if you are a candidate. “We only do Detox in Conjunction with a Treatment Program.”
For BC interior residents requiring a medical assisted detox, please contact The Bridge at 250-763-0456 ext. 325, mention you were referred to them by The Crossing Point. The Bridge provides government funded beds from the ministry. Unfortunately do to their government contract they are no longer able to provide private pay beds, or services to non BC residents.
Non BC interior residents please make arrangements with your local detox facilities.
Addiction Counselling Services
Clients at The Crossing Point receive 2 hours of private counselling per week. Couple and family counselling available, at an additional fee $160.00 per hour.
Out patient counselling available beginning September 2, 2013, at $160 per hour
The Crossing Point is a Private treatment center, therefor we do not have any Government or other Subsides.
If you require a Government subsidized program and you are a resident of the BC interior, please contact “The Bridge” at 250-763-0456 ext. 402, mention you were referred to them by The Crossing Point. There will be a limited number of spaces available and may have up to a 3 month wait.