Applying to the Crossing Point
How to get Residential Treatment Centre Services
Addiction Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program in Kelowna BC, offering recovery from alcohol abuse, drug abuse, sex addiction and mental health issues.
All inquiries can be directed to our Toll Free number (Local calls from Kelowna: 250-860-4001). Depending on what service you are looking for or a combination of services, our admissions staff would be more than willing to discuss the process with you.
The Crossing point is a leading addiction and mental health organization that integrates evidence based practice with pragmatic and creative treatment approaches, meeting clients where they are.
- No referrals needed.
- Clients must clean and sober prior to entering directly into treatment. Detox will be provided for clients prior to treatment when needed. Speak to admissions to receive more details.
- Past Therapists or Physician notes, are a asset prior to starting treatment, and will aid in your recovery time.
- Funding: Make sure you have funding in place for your stay in treatment. There is Payment Information and financing options located below.
- Medications: Prescription Medication forms should be filled out by your doctor, and brought with you into treatment. Certain medications are prohibited in treatment, please speak to admissions for more information
Residential Treatment Features
- “Shared Room” accommodations include a extra large bedroom with Queen beds, personal closet and chest of drawers, and 4 piece on-suite bathroom.
- “Private Room” accommodations include a private bedroom with a Queen or Double bed and shared Bathroom.
- Special Dietary Requirements: $20 per day surcharge. (Must be approved prior to intake, please discuss by phone .
Withdrawal Management (Detox):
- Detox is only provided in conjunction with Residential treatment.
- We do not provide government funded beds. For residents of BC Interior, government funded beds may be available through the Bridge. Please contact them directly to obtain more information.
For Immediate intake, a light to moderate detox may be provided onsite at The Crossing point, please call for details and cost and to see if you are a candidate. “We only do Detox in Conjunction with a Treatment Program.”
For BC interior residents requiring a medical assisted detox, please contact The Bridge at 250-763-0456 ext. 325, mention you were referred to them by The Crossing Point. The Bridge provides government funded beds from the ministry. Unfortunately do to their government contract they are no longer able to provide private pay beds, or services to non BC residents.
Non BC interior residents please make arrangements with your local detox facilities.
Addiction Counselling Services
Clients at The Crossing Point receive 2 hours of private counselling per month. Couple and family counselling available, at an additional fee $160.00 per hour.
The Crossing Point is a Private treatment center, therefore we do not have any Government or other Subsides.
If you require a Government subsidized program and you are a resident of the BC interior, please contact “The Bridge” at 250-763-0456 ext. 402, mention you were referred to them by The Crossing Point. There will be a limited number of spaces available and may have up to a 3 month wait.
Paying for Residential Treatment options
The Crossing Point offers 30, 60, 90 and 120 day treatment programs. The costs associated with treatment vary depending on a number of factors. These can include the following: whether detox is required, the specific nature of the addiction, the level of program you have decided upon and other various factors. It is very important to speak honestly with one of our admission specialists about the individual in need of help. Gaining proper insight into the case specifics will give us the best initial assessment as how to move forward. To give pricing information online, without the proper facts, could be misleading. This is the reason we keep our pricing off of our websites unless they have been specifically requested.
Valiant Recovery Inc. which is our parent company offers private residential treatment services through our centers. We are a pay for fee service. What this means is that we are not government funded, nor are we covered by provincial healthcare.
Valiant recovery Inc. accepts:
- Certified Cheques
- Debit Card
- All major credit cards for deposit: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Direct Deposit or Wire Transfers
- Medicard Financing
Valiant Recovery Financing Rehab at The Crossing Point
We Understand going to treatment is a big commitment emotionally, and financially. This why we have teamed up with MediCard Financing to provide options to our clients.
Click on the logo to fill in the application form
Residential Addiction Treatment with Convenient Payment Plans
Our Valiant Recovery Inc. Addiction Recovery Payment Plan may assist you in the purchase cost of your treatment. We have payment plan options that can be tailored to your needs. Please contact our intake coordinator today or fill out the brief form below for more information.
Patient financing for Treatment is available through Medicard iFinance Canada. Medicard offers a variety of ways to pay for medical services. You can choose to finance the full amount or a portion. Equal monthly payments can be customized to suit your budget; payment options range from 6 months to 6 years.
Get the Care You Need When You Need It
Medicard’s Patient Financing Program is a simple, affordable way to get the addiction treatment you need when you need it. There are no delays with Medicard financing: Valiant Recovery Inc. will be paid in full, which will hold your spot in our treatment program. Then you can choose from a variety of convenient financing options that are affordable for you. Apply for Medicard’s Patient Financing Program online at Medicard.
Medicard has helped patients get the care they need for nearly two decades. Since 1996 Medicard has strived to be the company that Canadians in need think of when they need medical, dental, or veterinary procedures, by offering flexible solutions to help you pay for your medical services. Medicard has received extensive recognition and awards — a direct result of the satisfaction of hundreds of thousands of Canadians who have used our programs to seek out quality care they may not otherwise have had access to, and who are living better because of it.
Medicard services are recognized by more than 10,000 medical, dental, and veterinary offices across Canada, so when you find the healthcare services you need, Medicard will be there for you.
How Does Medicard Work?
- No down payment
- No collateral needed
- Approval rating is high
- Interest rates are competitive
- No penalties for early payment
Approval for financing is as simple as filling out an online application. Our flexible financing options mean you can request as much or as little Medicard funding as you need, and client applications are typically approved quickly. Medicard is committed to getting you the quality care you need, and our friendly staff will help you with any questions you have.
How to Apply for Financing
- First determine the financial amount you’d like to apply toward your care. This means calling us and discussing intake and the program that suits your needs the best. Once you know how much to ask for, Medicard can pre-approve an amount that offers you the flexibility to choose a care provider you’re comfortable with.
- Choose your financing term: as little as six months or as long as six years.
- Submit your completed application through Medicard’s secure online platform at www.medicard.com or via fax at 888.689.9862.
- Medicard will notify you of your approved amount by phone.
- Medicard will confidentially fax or email your documents for you to sign.
- Sign and return the documents, along with a voided cheque, to Medicard.
- Medicard will pay your service provider directly.
- Your monthly payment will be automatically debited from your chequing account.
Click on the logo to fill in the application form
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my insurance offer any addiction treatment or mental health benefits?
It is important that you check with your insurance provider for information regarding addiction treatment and mental health benefit coverage, which you can typically find by contacting your insurer’s customer service line. If you have coverage for these benefits you will need to pay for your purchase and submit your receipt to your insurance company. Insurance may include third party coverage such as Veterans Affairs Canada, WorkSafeBC, individuals on financial assistance or private purchase of extended health benefits.