Inpatient Treatment Program For Mental Health
At The Crossing Point we work with many clients who are struggling with “only” Mental Health issues.
Our Residential Inpatient Program is the Ideal setting for addressing the Mental Health problems that many people are struggling with. Each day we have between 5-7 group sessions about mental health topics, and other directly relatable topics. In addition we also include a guaranteed minimum of 8 individual private therapy sessions each month.
Types of Mental Health Issues we Treat
- OCD – Obsessive Compulsive disorder
- BPD – Borderline Personality Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Unique Aspects of our Mental Health Program
- Maximum of 10 Clients
- Guaranteed 8 individual private sessions per month
- We treat the Root Issues behind the problems
- 30-120 Day Program
- Situated in a Residential Home setting
- Private or Semi-Private Rooms