Innovative Addiction Treatment
The Crossing Points approach to treatment is based on a wellness model of care that focuses on understanding the causes of addiction and providing the support & tools required to step into recovery. This theory explains that substance misuse is the net result of a complex interaction between a combination of biological, psychological, social, and spiritual determinants. It is a conceptual framework that allows attention to be focused on all problems related to substance misuse. It is also congruent with other modern theories of health and education and is considered best practice.
Our approach believes the following:
- All individuals have the capacity to recover.
- Substance misuse lies upon a continuum of severity.
- The development of substance misuse follows a variable pattern over time and may or may not progress.
- Many elements in the experience and existence in addiction will differ between individuals; therefore there is no one superior treatment for all substance misuse.
Why Choose The Crossing Point ?
- Professional Staff
- Medically Supervised Withdrawal Services
- Proven and Successful Treatment and Therapy