Innovative Addiction Treatment
Crossroads’ approach to treatment is based on a wellness model of care that focuses on understanding the causes of addiction and providing the support & tools required to step into recovery. This theory explains that substance misuse is the net result of a complex interaction between a combination of biological, psychological, social, and spiritual determinants. It is a conceptual framework that allows attention to be focused on all problems related to substance misuse. It is also congruent with other modern theories of health and education and is considered best practice.
Our approach believes the following:
- All individuals have the capacity to recover.
- Substance misuse lies upon a continuum of severity.
- The development of substance misuse follows a variable pattern over time and may or may not progress.
- Many elements in the experience and existence in addiction will differ between individuals; therefore there is no one superior treatment for all substance misuse.
Why Choose Crossroads?
- Professional Staff
- Medically Supervised Withdrawal Services
- Proven and Successful Treatment and Therapy
- Health Authority Licensed Centre
Crossroads Treatment Centre Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing the harm caused by addictions in our communities. In order to continue to provide the full continuum of addiction services that we do, we must rely on the contributions of our generous donators. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.
Up coming Events!
The Crossroads program is closing soon. However, our detox will continue to operate until June 30, 2013. The treatment program is no longer accepting any new applications. If you are looking for detox services please call 250 860-4001.
Enquiries related to the closure can be directed to Shannon McCarthy or Valerie Hruschak 250-868-7788 who each work for Interior Health and have responsibilities related to addiction services.