The Crossing Points approach to treatment is based on a wellness model of care that focuses on understanding the causes of addiction and providing the support & tools required to step into recovery.
Personalized Addiction Treatment
The Crossing Point treats the roots behind addictions for our clients. That is why we offer at least 8 private 1-On-1 therapy sessions per month. Our admission sizes are small and intimate at 6 women & 6 men in our Recovery Program at once, which allows for individualized addiction treatment. Our Individualized program addresses your specific situation and circumstances. We offer program lengths of 30 to 120 days for both men and women.
The Crossing Point treats the roots behind addictions for our clients, which is why we include at least 8 private 1-On-1 therapy sessions per month. Our admission sizes are small and intimate which allows for individualized addiction treatment. Alcohol, Drug, Sex and Gambling addiction as a poor coping tool is addressed in group daily sessions such as: Anxiety & Depression, Grief and Loss, Self-Esteem, Anger, Trauma, Self-Care and Relapse Prevention. Our Individualized program addresses your specific situation and circumstances. We offer program lengths of 30 to 120 days for both men and women.
The Crossing Points approach to treatment is based on a wellness model of care that focuses on understanding the causes of addiction and providing the support & tools required to step into recovery. This theory explains that substance misuse is the net result of a complex interaction between a combination of biological, psychological, social, and spiritual determinants. It is a conceptual framework that allows attention to be focused on all problems related to substance misuse. It is also congruent with other modern theories of health and education and is considered best practice.
Kelowna Rehab Addiction Treatment Center
The Crossing Point Programs for Addiction Recovery.
The Crossing Point is a leading addiction and mental health organization that integrates evidence based practice with pragmatic and creative treatment approaches, meeting clients where they are.
The Crossing Point provides a full range of addiction treatment services. These services can often be integrated with one another with clients moving from detox, to treatment to sober living. This is very beneficial to clients because an entire treatment plan can be tailored to meet their individual needs. Our philosophy and approach are experienced throughout the programs, which brings stability and comfort to clients as well as helps them move further along in finding balance in their lives. Clients are treated with respect and dignity in all of our programs and will find professional and experienced staff running them.
Benefits of Our Programs:
- A Renewed Sense of Self Determination
- A Renewed Sense of Community
- Effective and Meaningful Intensive Group and Individual Therapy
- A Fresh, Holistic View of Addiction
- Professional Staff that Believe in You
- Up-to-Date Addiction Research
- Engaging Workshop Topics
- Long Term Support
- Life Skills Development
- Caring and Knowledgeable Staff
Small Admissions sizes mean better care:
At The Crossing Point we only take a maximum of 10 Clients at a time. This helps to ensure that no one slips through the cracks. in Larger centers it is hard to be heard among the crowd. At the Crossing Point your voice is important. Peer discussion in group sessions is a great place to hear others tell their stories of support and inspiration. Being a small center allows all the clients to develop lasting relationships, that can be supportive out in the real world.
Our Residential Addiction Treatment Program offers:
- An intimate 10 Client Maximum
- Supportive and Welcoming Environment
- Professional and compassionate staff
- Nutritious Meals
- 8 sessions of 1 on 1 private counselling each month.
- Program includes an inhouse gym
- Private or Semi-Private Rooms
- Queen or double beds
- Comfortable and Clean Accommodations
- There are two client living rooms fitted with television, books, and games, however we encourage more recreational activities.
- Across the street we have a beach, access to volleyball and walking trails
Bikes and Kayaks can be used when available.
Invest In Your Life By Calling Now
Do you require more information about our Kelowna Addiction Recovery Residential Program?
Just fill out the form below and mention if this is about yourself or a loved one and add in any questions you may have. We will treat your information as private and confidential. We typically answer within 1 day. Calling us is the best as we can answer more questions for you.
Our approach believes the following.
- All individuals have the capacity to Recover
- Substance misuse has many levels of severity.
- The development of substance misuse follows a variable pattern and can progress based on life’s experiences.
- Many variables on the road to addiction and can differ between individuals; therefore there is no one size fits all treatment for substance abuse.
Why choose The Crossing Point?
- Professional Staff
- Proven and Successful Treatment and Therapy